Summer is a prime time to fall in love. The days are long and
the nights are warm. Your bronzed skin and beachy hair make you feel especially
sexy. And, wearing skimpy clothing
is perfectly dignified and socially acceptable. It’s no wonder that romance seems to particularly spark in this season.
|Is your summer fling meant to last?|
However, not all summer loves are meant to last. Here are
some tips to help you decipher if your relationship is built to endure through the fall and beyond, or if
you should fling your beau to the curb on Labor Day.
It might be just a fling if:
It might be the real thing if:
- You find yourself looking forward to your return to “real-life”
- You don't know his middle name, or other basic information about him
- You can’t picture him without his tan and
- You have met his buddies, or better yet, his family
- You spend time together doing normal things, like cooking dinner or watching a movie on the couch
- You are already planning a couples Halloween costume
So what are you going to do with your summer love?