Do you ever just feel stumped when it comes to deciphering a person's behaviour in the dating world?
Here's what I know...
(1) There are two sides to every story.
(2) No one is mind reader, so regardless of how many interations you come up with or how many ways you look at a situation, sometimes you just won't know the real truth.
(3) It's a waste of time to obsess over every little thing someone does and try to figure out what each thing in a vacuum means.
(4) Sometimes even the person who is doing the action doesn't actually know why they are doing it; sometimes they just act first, think later.
(5) Sometimes there is, in fact, an underlying message in how someone acts and sometimes there's not, you just won't be sure, unless the person says it to you directly. Sometimes it's better just to wait and see.
(6) Your mental psyche will take healthier if you have lower expectations about a certain situation. This way you might be pleasantly surprised, instead of disappointed.
And for some comic relief, check out one of my all time favorite "mindless entertainment" movies, Clueless with Alicia Silverstone.