Have you ever gotten into a situation with the person you are dating where you just cannot come to terms?
Here's what I know...
(1)Sometimes two people have opposing viewpoints on a subject and just cannot agree.
(2) If you care about someone, you should give them the space to have his or her own opinion and for you to have yours.
(3) Sometimes a disagreement can be healthy for a relationship as long as you can move by it.
(4) Two people will never agree on everything and this can add dimensionality to your relationship.
(5) If you have a disagreement and you cannot come to terms, you need to think about whether you can respect the other person's point of view although you don't agree w it.
(6) Perhaps you can learn something from your partner's differing viewpoint. Take a step back and try to understand how they are looking at things.