It’s hard to believe that we’re already two weeks into SPRING! I'm feeling pretty excited to finally get to do some fun springtime activities. Here are some of my favorite things to do in NYC now that the weather has warmed up:
Sheep's Meadow in Central Park
- Citibike-ing down the Hudson River Park Bikeway at sunset
- Drinking chilled wine al fresco on the patio of a Soho cafe
- Picnic-ing at Sheep’s Meadow in Central Park (don’t forget to pack a frisbee!)
- Window shopping in the West Village
- and picking up a gelato at Grom
And, the best part about spring may be that all of these activities make for awesome dates!