Here's what I know...
(1) When you are dating, you need to be flexible about things.
(2) Plans change, and things come up, so you need to be able to figure out how to go with the flow without having a girl-fit.
(3) If you punish your guy for screwing up the perfect plan, you might wantt ask yourself who you are really punishing.
(4) Next time you are about to have a hissy-fit because things aren't going your way, think about an alternative plan that might work for both of you.
(5) If you indicate to your guy that you can't be flexible, ultimately he won't want to be with you because life is complicated enough without your being difficult.
(6) It might be a growing experience for you to try to just let things happen, whether or not they are part of your grand scheme plan. You might be surprised at how things turn out!