Did you ever wonder why some women get hit on in a bar or at a party while other do not?
Here's what I know...
(1) Most men think that they approach a woman because of her looks, but most of time that is just a small part of it, that is the initial draw only.
(2) Men actually wind up being "attracted attracted" to the energy or essence of the woman and many things factor into this, not just looks.
(3) Often times, a man will initially approach a group of girls because one girl in particular caught his eye. However personality and energy can change that dynamic very quickly, so always let him see your good side.
(4) Men like women who smile- this makes them glow. Men are not drawn to negative sour pusses at all. You need to believe this and if you are feeling negative, you are better off staying home.
(5) Men like women who have welcoming energy. Most men get nervous about the approach- they are afraid of getting rejected so it's much easier to approach an approachable woman.
(6) Men like women who play a little hard to get by acting a little mysterious and a little aloof but as a woman you need to know how far to take it. There is a big difference between flirty aloof and just plain bitchy and negative.
PS... Check out another blog that I really like called Single-ish.
It's written by Erin Meanley of Glamour Magazine.