Have you ever woken up and said to yourself, how did I get here and can I reverse this?"
Here's what I know...
(1) Everyone has those days that they feel like they want to wake up from this bad dream and go back to when everything was normal. Everyone has those days where they say to themselves "if only I had taken the earlier train, hadn't brought him to a certain function, acted differently, appreciated him more, thought before I spoke, etc, etc, etc!"
(2) Some things you can change, somethings you can't. You can't make yourself 25 again, but you can change your current situation or ask for a second chance.
(3) You need to learn from your mistakes and think about what you can do differently right now and going forward so you can change a bad pattern or a pattern you are not happy with.
(4) Admitting you have an issue and that you have some work to do is the first step in making positive change.
(5) If a person in your life is a good person and had feelings for you, they should be willing to give you at least one chance to show that you are different and can change. If they will not, they aren't worthy of you.
(6) You need to be thankful for what you have right now and what you have accomplished thus far and that will give you the strength to go forward and make things better than ever!