SOME MORE DATING THOUGHTS....
1. Men take longer to want to become exclusive in a relationship than women do.
2. There are no supposed to’s in dating.
3. It usually takes four seasons to determine if a person is appropriate for you for the long term.
4. Vacation relationships do not always translate to real world relationships.
5. Normal men want sex all the time and will never rebuke a naked woman.
6. Sometimes the more social you are, the more alone you feel.
7. If you find someone who has 85% of the things you want in a mate, run don’t walk to the altar.
8. If you are always looking for the bigger better deal you might miss the person standing in front of you.
9. If the only reason you want to get married is to have a baby, consider going to a sperm bank.
10. If you are not good in social settings, think about alternative ways of trying to meet people.
11. You cannot be objective about a person you are romantically interested in.
12. You should only buy trendy clothes if the trends look good on you, otherwise you are doing yourself a disservice.
13. Never give up on love.
14. Girls love to obsess over men. They love to call a half dozen friends and repeat the same story over and over to get different reads on the circumstance. They continue to do this until they hear an interpretation that they like.
15. Men like women who have something going on and who aren’t waiting by the door when they walk in. Its good to be independent and let a guy know that you have your own life but you also have room in that life for him.